Nestled in the Aravali hills, the 18th century Devi Garh palace in the village of Delwara, forms one of the three main passes into the valley of Udaipur. Devi Garh Heritage Hotel in Udaipur is ready for visitors after years of restoration and rebuilding. The Fort palace was conceived as a place where the past meets the future. This all suite Luxury Hotel comprising of 39 suites with an emphasis on design and detail, using local marbles and semi-precious stones. The contemporary design showcased within this spectacular heritage property, complemented by personalised and intimate service, creates a new image of India for the 21st century.
Yoga On The Terist
Garden Suite Sit Out Area
Package Details -
Validity: 1st April 2012 - 15th October 2012
|Duration||Validity||Cost for Couple||Cost of child (5 - 12 Years) Sharing parents Room||Cost of extra adult (with Extra bed) Sharing the Room|
|Without extra bed||With extra bed|
|2 nights||1st April' 2013 - 30th June 2013||
|Rs 5000 Per night|
- Accommodation in a suite for 2 nights & 3 days on single or double occupancy.
- Traditional welcome with welcome drink on arrival.
- Dry fruits in the suite.
- Early check-in and late check-out as per availability.
- Internet access and Tea/Coffee maker in the suite.
- Daily Breakfast for two at the Restaurant.
- Guided village walk and a visit to 14th century Jain Temples of Delwara, followed by a non alcoholic drink & old towels.
- Select recreation such as Pool table, Trekking, Bicycle trips, Kite flying, Croquet greens, Golf puling and Star gazing.
- Heritage walk of the Palace.
- Complimentary usage of gym & swimming pool.